- Why can’t I view a website on a particular browser?The reason that you may not be able to view a website correctly through a particular browser is that every browser interprets your website code differently. Also, as coding languages improve and change over the years, browsers have to change to keep up. Many users make the mistake of using a very old and outdated browser, and wonder why they can’t view their brand new website correctly. That is why it is so important to make sure you are using the latest version of your browser! Also, certain browsers perform much better than others. For example, Google Chrome is a much better browser than Internet Explorer overall. So, if you’re having issues viewing new websites- your browser may be the issue. Try downloading the latest version or switching to a more trusted browser like Google Chrome to avoid incompatiblity issues.
- What is Flash?Adobe Flash is a software that is used for creating animation, games, vector graphics, other graphic-rich programs that can be viewed in Adobe Flash Player, which is a free resource. Flash has been used in the past to add streaming video, audio, and animation to websites- but is actually losing some of its popularity recently.
- How do I clear my browser cache?As you surf the web, your browser “saves” the websites you visit to enable a quicker re-load upon your next visit. This is why it’s important to clear your cache to be able to view your site changes in real-time and not see an outdated version.Depending on your browser, clearing your cache involves different steps. This Wikihow Article gives perfect descriptions for whichever browser you are using.
- What can’t I see the new changes on my website?If you can’t see the new changes, this is more than likely a cache issue. See the question above for steps on how to clear our cache and view site updates!
- What browsers should I avoid?Historically speaking, Internet Explorer has been the worst performer when it comes to error rates and just general usability. Other browsers to generally avoid include Opera, Netscape Navigator, and Safari. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox for most users for the best internet experience.
- How do I render a mobile view on my website?A mobile layout is implemented at the creation of your website, usually. However, if your website currently does not have a mobile view, there are things we can do to help you create one for you!
Tagged under: atlanta, atlanta web design, atlanta web development, browsers, business, country fried creative, fayetteville, peachtree city, SEO