Is Your Website Going to be Naturally Found, or Get Lost in the Crowd?
The #1 mistake that most organizations make in regard to their online presence is building their website and then assuming that their job is done without taking steps to make sure they are found on Google.
Let’s face it- we’ve all seen it happen. You find a great business, and then you want to know more about them. But then you go to Google to search for them… and they’re nowhere to be found in the results. In fact, you only see their competitors. That’s really bad if you’re the business in question!
Obviously, when your customers search for a good or service your business can provide, you want them to find you. So, you have to make yourself findable on search engines.
Clearly you need search engine optimization… What exactly is it?
- Is your website lightning fast?
- Can users find what they want quickly and without frustration?
- Do they see a lock icon in the bar and feel safe clicking links on your site?
- How long do they stay on your site and do they come back to it frequently?
- Are the keywords you want to be found for included on the site? (Speaking of… do you even know what your keywords should be?)
- Have you recently added new, interesting content?
- Do you have an active social media presence?
- Are there links to your site from other reputable sources?
- Is your Google Business Profile up to date?
- Have reviews of your products or services been posted on the web?
Any good SEO strategy includes all of this AND needs to be tuned regularly. Adding or tweaking existing content, making sure that nothing has broken on your website, watching for (and understanding) changes to your analytics, and then adjusting your approach is a necessary part of any successful SEO campaign.
At Country Fried Creative, we care about you and your organization’s success. We have a wide range of SEO tools and expertise at our fingertips that we can make work for you so that you can sit back as we handle your SEO strategy.